I really love food. Apparently, too much food can be a bad thing. I hear exercise can counteract that problem. I run so I can eat. Thus, I love to run.
Beer of the night: Bell’s Smitten Golden Rye Ale.
When I got home from the store with this, my FIL had a six pack of Fat Tire waiting for me (my favorite). So I am stocked for a while!
Side note: I swear I am not turning in to trivialbob with my target and beer posts! I am not wearing khakis….
- becky-balances said: Bob is transforming the Internet, one day at a time. It begins with you.
- becky-balances likes this
- lifewithkim said: Haha!
- lifewithkim likes this
- saturdaymorningdarkness said: I’m so envious that you have access to Bells beers!
- saturdaymorningdarkness likes this
- trivialbob said: There are many worse things than being just like Bob.
- trivialbob likes this
- beyondbeingamom said: What does it taste like? Trying to broaden my beer horizon. I’m a blue moon girl.
- backto100miles likes this
- snapthistiger said: did you buy that running skirt?
- robbsrunning likes this
- desert-child likes this
- karikeepsrunning posted this