I really love food. Apparently, too much food can be a bad thing. I hear exercise can counteract that problem. I run so I can eat. Thus, I love to run.
It has been a while since I have been to an amusement park. Probably high school? And I haven’t been to this particular amusement park since I was probably Charly’s age (7 or 8 or so I think).
So much anxiety, but so much fun as well. I freak out a bit thinking about it all. But, once I am there and ride a ride or two, I am fine. The kids are excited and I think it will be a fun weekend.
Plus, camping. You know I love me some camping.
Side/completely unrelated note: Chris Powell makes me cry….like EVERY time.
- ktreees likes this
- darkemptyspiral likes this
- nicoleolieoxenfree likes this
- iamrunner likes this
- auspiciouspatti likes this
- eclipsenikkie said: I’m in love with Chris Powell.
- malloryrunsthis likes this
- withoutthefizz said: I haven’t been to Michigan Adventures in years! Not since I (the youngest of my siblings) stopped be afraid of coasters and we started going to Cedar Point instead.
- trivialbob likes this
- withoutthefizz likes this
- turtleseyeview likes this
- themotherrunner likes this
- runningrecipesramblings said: OMG I went here when I was kid! I recall enjoying! Just have fun and let loose!
- katebikerun likes this
- happyhealthycook likes this
- karikeepsrunning posted this