I really love food. Apparently, too much food can be a bad thing. I hear exercise can counteract that problem. I run so I can eat. Thus, I love to run.
62 degrees!!! Yeah, enjoying it while I can.
Melissa and Angel, I was trying to do my arms up thing…but it just doesn’t really work out in the photo, lol ;) But, I DID do it on the start of my run this morning. It was so appropriate.
I felt REALLY good on this run. I have been waiting patiently for a run like this. Where everything just clicked and I felt invincible.
I wish I could have run farther. But, I left the kids home with Mark while he was on a long phone call (with social security people) and didn’t want him to get stuck too long if they acted up.
I even started my laundry this morning. I think this is the longest I have ever gone overdue with laundry. Aye. Yes, I ran in dirty running clothes this morning. **walks away with head down in shame**
1. I saw a lady out running today. The same lady that I have seen the past two mornings. I don’t often run in to any runners when I am out on my runs. I wasn’t about to hit on her and say “Hey baby, want to be my running partner??” But, it was nice to have someone to wave to as we passed each other.
2. I am going to design my own line of running/workout clothes and I am going to market them “easy off”. Seriously…sweat and tight running clothes…don’t make it easy to get them off to get in the shower. I know I am stating the obvious here.
- rookcanrun likes this
- saturdaymorningdarkness likes this
- pascal73 likes this
- eclipsenikkie likes this
- fitnerd likes this
- runlong likes this
- abettershay likes this
- robbsrunning said: The runner’s wave is a nice thing!! :-)
- whitneyrunson likes this
- happyhealthycook said: Hands in the air! YEAH! ;) Glad you had an invincible-type run. Just what the doctor ordered.
- grandmadeb said: Take them off in the shower and they will get washed at the same time. :)
- shrinkingmomma likes this
- adventureproof likes this
- desert-child likes this
- seechrisrun likes this
- malloryrunsthis likes this
- alliegets likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- runningwithpump likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- chelsearuns said: It’s always fun to see the same people out running regularly. I have a guy that I see every Wednesday on the route near my home and we always wave to each other. Last time he said, “See you same time, same place next week!” ha :)
- chelsearuns likes this
- fromlazytolively said: You look so happy I love it!!!
- fromlazytolively likes this
- th3m0th3rrunn3r likes this
- karikeepsrunning posted this