I am going to copy clevcrew today. Although, I don’t have a hoody to look all cute in ;)
So, it is a Thankful Thursday, simple pleasures edition
- Large free lattes.
- Snuggles with the kids.
- I love the heat and baking in the sun. But, this weather when the sun is still out and warms you up, but the air is cool. You can both seek out the sun or crawl under a blanket. It is definitely my happy weather.
- Buckets of blueberries.
- Having jobs that pay the bills.
- Awesome friends and family that truly care for me.
- Having Nate back home.
- Being at the dentist and hearing the receptionist on the phone say: ”Dr. Leibenthals and Griffin’s office”. My younger cousin recently joined the practice and it is great hearing his name associated. Proud of that guy.
- Warm socks.
- Having family that we can truly be ourselves and also make fun of each other.