I really love food. Apparently, too much food can be a bad thing. I hear exercise can counteract that problem. I run so I can eat. Thus, I love to run.
Selfie Sunday? Sure
Pretty normal Sunday. It is me and Peyten in the nursery right now. She is asking me when we can eat the cake that is in the social hall.
After church will be some relax and/or clean up time.
Youth group at 5. I am going to make some ham potato soup for that.
And then us youth leaders will have a meeting with the Pastor at 8. To go over vision, guidance, and any overall concerns for the youth.
I hope everyone has a great Sunday. And Nikkie, I hope you kill your Half!!!!
- rasmtazberry24 likes this
- happyhealthycook said: I know you probably do get tired of hearing this (do you?), but good lord Kari, you look like a teenager…
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- eclipsenikkie likes this
- pascal73 likes this
- runlong likes this
- desert-child likes this
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- abettershay likes this
- high-heel-mileage likes this
- backto100miles likes this
- alierunninginthemitten likes this
- trivialbob likes this
- saturdaymorningdarkness likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- karikeepsrunning posted this