I really love food. Apparently, too much food can be a bad thing. I hear exercise can counteract that problem. I run so I can eat. Thus, I love to run.
Friday night lights.
We won 14-7. The game was a bit too close for comfort. I think the kids went in to the game expecting to win…that may have been their first mistake ;) The last quarter was definitely a tense one.
Next week we play Saugatuck. Should also be a good game.
I was going to explain some of the pictures, but I am pooped.
10 miles in the morning. Clothes are laid out. Alarm is set. I have no excuses. Good night.
- livelongtrainhard likes this
- whitneyrunson likes this
- lifewithkim likes this
- alierunninginthemitten likes this
- eclipsenikkie likes this
- angeldrinkstea likes this
- seechrisrun likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- iamrunner likes this
- runningtowardshappyness likes this
- nvrstoptriing likes this
- mobiddy likes this
- runlong likes this
- saturdaymorningdarkness likes this
- onefitmama said: I love your boots!!
- karikeepsrunning posted this