I really love food. Apparently, too much food can be a bad thing. I hear exercise can counteract that problem. I run so I can eat. Thus, I love to run.
I got the kids off to school. Made sure they each had their costumes.
And then I came home and did some strength work. Arms, abs, legs. I tried out some thrusters (since I know what those are now) and they were a lot of fun. I wasn’t sure how much weight to use, so I started with 30# and that seemed to go over well. And I just did a bunch of various other stuff. Blah blah blah.
And then I put on my old sneakers and headed out in the rain. And it was a steady rain. None of that drizzle here drizzle there crap. I was sufficiently soaked. That shirt is actually a light purple and my hair was drenched all the way through. It was FANTASTIC.
2 miles in 17:42
And then I had to take a GST picture…of course. And I even included a creepy Halloween smiley face….apparently.
As I was getting ready to go, I realized that I hadn’t eaten and that I should probably grab something. And nothing sounded good. Until I remembered I had everything for an egg sandwich.
Ya know when you are eating something and it exceeds your expectations? And as you are eating it, you think about how you want another right away? But, you know that is ridiculous because geez that is a lot of food.
Well, this hit the spot and yes I am stuffed. I could not eat another. But, it did hit all the spots. Wheat bread, two eggs, four slices of ham, and about 2oz of cheese. Filling :)
And Caramel Vanilla Cream coffee.
Work, Halloween school parties, work, trick or treating, and more trick or treating. Rain all day, so umbrellas for sure!
Let’s make today a good one, shall we?
- bensjourneyforlife likes this
- sarahsrunningbucketlist likes this
- backto100miles likes this
- nowforthefunpart likes this
- shufflingalong likes this
- chrystimoreorless likes this
- onefitmama likes this
- shortmom said: you’re such a lean machine
- eclipsenikkie said: I had that same coffee in my keurig today :)
- eclipsenikkie likes this
- whitneyrunson likes this
- andrea-running-lifting-living likes this
- angeldrinkstea said: I love that Caramel Vanilla Cream. So good.
- snap-eat-love likes this
- angeldrinkstea likes this
- joshbuildshealth likes this
- conventionalrunner likes this
- runninrunt22 likes this
- saturdaymorningdarkness likes this
- jrfred likes this
- breatherunlive likes this
- thehomecookrunner likes this
- alliegets likes this
- seechrisrun likes this
- thoughtsfloataround likes this
- malloryrunsthis likes this
- happyhealthycook said: I had the same coffee this morning. :D I want your sandwich next. ;)
- marinemindset said: Where do I get my tickets for the fun show?
- solongoldsam likes this
- rasmtazberry24 likes this
- runwrite likes this
- desert-child likes this
- choose-the-path likes this
- alierunninginthemitten likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- funhappylife2 likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- trainingbarefoot likes this
- chelsearuns said: MMMMM that egg sandwich! That’s how I felt about my oatmeal today. Yay for rain running :) Happy Halloween!
- sabbyrunsatl likes this
- chelsearuns likes this
- karikeepsrunning posted this