I really love food. Apparently, too much food can be a bad thing. I hear exercise can counteract that problem. I run so I can eat. Thus, I love to run.
Wait. I didn’t come with this many kids! ;)
The party was fun, but Mike and Mindy decided it was time for Mindy to go back to the hospital. Yesterday and today have not been good for her. Trouble walking, “out of it”, and trouble waking her up.
Eyesight and hearing about the same. She has spurts where she can hear sound, but it isn’t anywhere near being able to understand people.
So, me and the kids are hanging out at the house. The cousins are getting some play time. The three oldest are more than happy with video games. And Natalie and Peyten are getting some quality play time in.
Grandpa will come relieve me at 7:30 and I will take my kids home.
Not sure what they will do with Mindy. I guess they want to do another MRI and check for strokes. There may be nothing they can do. I don’t know. We will see.
- chelsearuns likes this
- grandmadeb said: I think I have to go back to Michigan. This time stay 3 weeks. I can’t stand that she is doing so poorly. I guess she had a fever and chills today also.
- nowforthefunpart likes this
- 273pounds likes this
- alierunninginthemitten likes this
- ekf likes this
- happyhealthycook said: Thinking about Mindy, and you. *Hug*
- footy-chic said: Hope your sister gets some good news.
- thehomecookrunner likes this
- tinkgoestonyu likes this
- backto100miles likes this
- turtleseyeview said: I will keep Mindy in my thoughts.
- turtleseyeview likes this
- marathonmelissa likes this
- fivefootsomethingrunning likes this
- desert-child likes this
- clevcrew said: oh kari- i hope she can heal quickly.
- iamrunner said: Praying for your sister
- karikeepsrunning posted this