I really love food. Apparently, too much food can be a bad thing. I hear exercise can counteract that problem. I run so I can eat. Thus, I love to run.
This is pretty much me and my Jeep once we get a nice layer of snow outside :)
Of course, I am white knuckled driving when it is just ice on the road….lol.
I skidded through a stop sign this morning. So fortunate there wasn’t any cars coming. The roads were pretty clear except for a few patches. I just wasn’t paying attention enough. And couldn’t pump my brakes in time.
Anyway…off to the store I go! Turkey dinner shopping time ;)
- jessicapoops reblogged this from karikeepsrunning and added:
- aavocados reblogged this from prettykittyplaypen
- crystaliniweenie likes this
- livecrazysexycool likes this
- prettykittyplaypen reblogged this from karikeepsrunning
- familyursidae likes this
- kamikirigucci reblogged this from karikeepsrunning
- dixie-man likes this
- happyhealthycook likes this
- sabbyrunsatl likes this
- trivialbob likes this
- mathiasduen reblogged this from karikeepsrunning
- espressoandendorphins likes this
- nowforthefunpart likes this
- angeldrinkstea likes this
- two-o-nine likes this
- fatalplague reblogged this from karikeepsrunning
- fatalplague likes this
- trainingbarefoot likes this
- 273pounds likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- backto100miles said: Careful! I was in Grand Rapids Saturday morning and everything was pure ice.
- backto100miles likes this
- breatherunlive likes this
- choose-the-path likes this
- spin-stir likes this
- karikeepsrunning posted this