Went a little something like this:
Wake up. Look at the clock. 4:30am. Go back to sleep. Wake up. 7am. Mosey up. Grab coffee and biscuits and gravy. Go back to room. Eat. Chat with Becky. We both decide that more sleep would be good. Go back to sleep. Wake up an hour or so later. More coffee. Tumblr. Muffins.
1. First a hotel selfie…because why not.
Shower. Check out 11am.
2. Becky smelling candles, shopping at JT’s Warehouse. JT wasn’t there AGAIN. ugh.
3. We may have stocked up on some very important stuff. Yes, that is a five pound bag of gummy bears for 4 dollars. It is for the kids! And pop was 25 cents a can. I figured the guys would drink those. Slim Jims for 29 cents a pop. I mean…can you blame us?
4. Breakfast at Blueberry Hill
Me (to the waitress): Is your corned beef the stuff from the can or is the actual corned beef?
Waitress: Oh, it isn’t from the can
Me: Great, I will have that.
Me: Yeah….that is from a can…
I got over it. The food was still really tasty.
5. Breakfast with Becks :)
And then we said goodbye :(
6. I stopped in to Target to get an iPod charger. I walked out without the charger, but I did get a new bathing suit.
I ended up getting a charger at Big Lots….
7. The drive home. 3-1/2 hours. Pretty uneventful.
I got in town in time to catch the last half of youth group. And then ended up getting home around 7:30.
I don’t know if “ready” is the term I would use to describe me about tomorrow. But, Monday will come whether I am ready or not. I am in bed and settled in for the night. We have a couple people sick in the house. Hopefully it does not spread!
This week will be a busy one with baseball, softball and getting ready for the weekend. Chary turns 8!! And of course, Mother’s Day.